- Irregardless isn't a word.
- Maybe you spell check your status update before you post?
- Things I Don't Think the World Needs to Know: that you're going to the gym, that you're going to work, that you're cooking dinner.
- Perhaps you should revisit using that belly dancing photo as your profile pic.
- I shouldn't know more about the non-functioning elevators in your office than I do about Uyghurs.
- It is probably not a good idea to post a countdown to your vacation. It's more effective to post a "Looters Welcome" sign on your front door.
- If you are my age and you are talking about your grandson, you really, really need to put more information in your bio. I'm too much of a lady to press you for details.
- Quoting a song every day ≠ telling me what's a-happenin' with you today. Just tells me that you've got quite a lot of lyrics memorized. Or a database of lyrics at the ready.
Humph. I only got to eight? Must mean I'm not as grumpy as I think I am.