Wednesday, May 23, 2007

And Now Back to Our Regularly Scheduled Program*

Lordy day, has life been busy the past couple of weeks. Business travel, professional classes, family parties, baby showers, jury duty (my daycare provider's, not mine, which is almost worse). If I believed in astrology, I'd be looking to see if some obnoxious mythological entity (Pan?) was living in my house of whatever. Or in my actual house. It's possible, given what chez moi looks like right now.

Anyway, all of this is to say that I will resume more regular posting in the near future. Like maybe today. It all depends on whether or not a blog-worthy event surfaces in the maelstrom of my personal life.

[Editor's Note: Isn't that a little bit sad? That in the unfettered publishing medium of a blog I recognize that many of my day-to-day activities are so much dross? Don't go thinking that I'm exhibiting false humility here. A highlight? The Girl most assuredly does not like applesauce. You'd think we were feeding her chana masala or something given the vehemence with which she spat the appley goodness back at yours truly. See what I mean? I love my life, but snippets like that do not a Bloggie warrant.]

I'll check back in with ya soon. 'Til then, ponder this: a goodly number of web surfers wipe out on this page because they are looking for pictures of Jello 1-2-3. Who knew it was so popular?

*Every blog that I read eventually posts something along the lines of, "I know I haven't posted for awhile, but I promise I'll be back!" And those posts are usually six months old, with nothing following them. So, see ya in six months! Just kidding...

No comments: