Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Shhh...Don't Tell Super Ninja* That the Boy Gets It from Me

BEHOLD! I have taken a "Which Superhero are You?" quiz, and my results are (tympany, please):


Aww, yeah. Thwip thwip, baby. Super Ninja, and possibly Super Ninja's brother, will be totally jealous**. I'd bet cash money that Super Ninja will totally take this quiz and turn out to be Black Canary or something.

Anyhoo, here's what the great online gods of superhero classification said about yours truly:

You are intelligent, witty, a bit geeky and have great power and responsibility.

Man, it's like they know me.

UPDATE: Super Ninja turned out to be Superman. This will surprise no one who knows him. Goober. Here's the description: You are mild-mannered, good, strong and you love to help others.

Click here to take the Superhero Personality Test


*Super Ninja = my husband
**Jealous = not really. He REALLY would've been annoyed if they poll determined that I most closely resembled the Hulk, but I think he'll be okay with Spidey.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got Superman, too!
Proving once again that Brian married his brother.

M.C. Vaughan said...

And that David married his brother as well. I think this means we have to tussle over action figures the next time we see each other.

Matter-Eater Lad said...

Your family dynamics frighten and confuse me.

M.C. Vaughan said...

Don't tell me you didn't take the test, M-EL. And be honest: did you rig it so that you got Superman too?

Matter-Eater Lad said...

I, uh, also got Spider-Man. I think it was the question about redheads that did it.